We expect our children to wear uniform for the following reasons:
- To contribute to the sense of belonging to the school family.
- To give children an identity related to their school.
- To promote pride in the school.
- To present the best image of the school to other schools and the community.
- To help parents avoid conflict over dress and reduce cost.
- To minimise risks to health and safety.
The uniform consists of:
- Royal blue polo shirt with school logo or plain white polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Grey or black school trousers, shorts or skirt* (not combat trousers, tracksuit or jeans)
- Waterproof coat with fleece lining and school logo (optional)
- Plain dark or white socks; blue, black or grey tights. If leggings are worn, they should be navy blue.
- Black sturdy shoes – not trainers
Summer - Blue and white checked summer dress
Summer - Plain or white sandals
Hair – plain hairbands. No ‘party’ hair accessories, including hair colour
Jewellery – watch and ear studs are permitted. No other jewellery
Nail varnish – not permitted
We ask that long hair is tied back at all times.
This should be in school every day. It is helpful if it can be kept in a separate, named bag.
- Trainers or plimsolls with non-marking soles
- Navy/black shorts
- White T-shirts with school logo
Children may wear tracksuits in the winter months
Swimming kit is also needed during the Summer Term.
Please ensure all items of clothing are named. This considerably cuts down wasted time!
To order uniform
Our uniform suppliers are School Trends and Tesco and they both operate an online ordering system where uniform is sent directly to parents. Please view their websites to look at the choice of uniform available and to place your order. There are differences in prices between the two suppliers and they also offer slightly different optional extras eg dresses, trousers, coats etc.
For School Trends please visit www.schooltrendsonline.com
and for Tesco please click here.