We expect our children to wear uniform for the following reasons:
- To contribute to the sense of belonging to the school family.
- To give children an identity related to their school.
- To promote pride in the school.
- To present the best image of the school to other schools and the community.
- To help parents avoid conflict over dress and reduce cost.
- To minimise risks to health and safety.
Our uniform consists of:
- Plain royal blue polo shirt (no logo necessary)
- Navy blue round-neck or V-neck sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (available from our suppliers below)
- Grey school trousers, shorts, skirt or ‘skorts’ (not combat trousers, tracksuit or jeans)
- Blue and white checked summer dress (summer)
- Black, blue or white socks; black or blue tights.
- Black sensible and smart shoes – not trainers
- Plain or white sandals (summer)
- Royal blue book bag
- Optional- Waterproof coat with fleece lining (available from website)
This should be in school every day. It is helpful if it can be kept in a separate named kit bag (these are available on the website).
- Trainers or plimsolls with non-marking soles
- Navy / blue shorts (available from website)
- Plain coloured t-shirt to match house team colour (available from school office)
- Optional- jogging pants (available from website).
- Swimming kit is also needed during the Summer Term.
Please ensure all items of clothing are named. This considerably cuts down on wasted time and saves you money!
Hair – plain hairbands. No ‘party’ hair accessories, including hair colour. We ask for long hair is tied back at all times.
Jewellery – watches and ear studs are permitted. No other jewellery. Nail varnish – not permitted.
Please ensure all items of clothing are named. This considerably cuts down wasted time and money!
To order uniform
Our uniform suppliers are My Clothing or School Trends who offer an online ordering system where uniform is sent directly to parents. Please view their websites to look at the choice of uniform available and to place your order.