Teaching Vacancy EYFS/Year 1
Fixed-term maternity cover
Please find application form and pack below.
Closing date: 13th January 2020 - 12 noon.
Reception/ Year 1 Class Teacher – FTE 1.0 Maternity Cover
This post will be paid within the Main Pay Scale
Required for March 2020, an excellent classroom practitioner for Year R/1 class.
This would also be an ideal opportunity for an NQT or early career teacher who will be supported by the experienced Academy Head and staff team.
The Link Academy Trust is looking for a passionate, talented Foundation/ KS1 teacher to join our dynamic organisation, lead a class and work across the Trust. If you are a teacher with real ambition to develop your career further and would like to be at the forefront of current school improvement opportunities we need you.
This position is specifically to cover maternity leave, however the Trust offer the prospect of teaching in a range of settings, being empowered to develop your own expert knowledge and skills and the chance to support/ lead others, including our pre-school team, in their professional journey. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to working to improve the outcomes for all our children, where your work-life balance will be promoted.
We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed as a teacher.
You will need to be inspirational and reflective, show initiative, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude to work as part of a successful team of practitioners to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’. We expect you to liaise with parents, stakeholders and the community.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environment where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- A commitment to developing your own practice through engagement in professional learning in order to develop and implement the most current teaching strategies.
- An understanding of how pupils learn and flexibility to support the schools in offering an excellent experience to all our children, including enriching extra-curricular activities.
- A commitment to develop the opportunities for our children to learn outside
- Recognition of our amazing children; nurturing and supporting them, meeting their needs to ensure they have independent learning behaviours that will see them prepared for their future learning journey.
- A committed approach to the wider school community and engagement with them.
- A cheerful, resilient, fresh and creative approach to giving the children under your care the best you can
- Experience of working in a Foundation stage setting.
- A commitment to ensure that the year 1 children within the class are given clear and planned opportunities to reach end of year expectations.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
If you wish to visit prior to application, a warm welcome awaits you. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 01647 440482.
Please see the link below to download an application form and person spec.
Please return your completed application to the Trust HR Officer, Sue Howard firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13th January 2020; 12 noon
Interview Date: w/c 20th Jan 2020